Thursday, March 29, 2007

Delta Sucks!

I don't normally shout but DELTA AIRLINES SUCKS!!!! I've only flown transatlantic with Delta once before now and by god I'll NEVER fly them again unless I'm carried kicking and screaming to the plane at the point of a gun - and that's not going to happen.

OMG it was bad. They've changed the seat pitch so that unless you're a midget you don't fit in the seat. I know C has trouble but normally with Northwest or American I've never had a problem. It was the most miserable journey I've ever had to suffer - MISERABLE! I couldn't sleep, they had those stupid leatherette seats that make you slide out of the seat. Two years ago I flew to Houston with them and even though my seat wouldn't recline I still had more leg room and it's not because I'm still growing. I stopped growing at 20!!!!

We tried to buy ourselves an upgrade to business for the way back but that would've cost us $4000 talk about having you by the short and curlies.

I will NEVER fly Delta Airlines again. NEVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home