Tuesday, April 22, 2003

For the first time in a while I had to take hubbie to work.
Taking isn't the problem, it's remembering I've got to go and get him. I don't want the "where are you?" call at 5.30!

CNN were in full panic mode this morning over a white powder - which actually turned out to be brown. Not a good day to be anywhere near a Post Office! Eating Sherbet dib-dabs really could get you shot.

Spoke to my Mum as usual, all the family are OK, and my newphew can now recite his address and phone number just in case he gets lost. Sweet. She also passed on some bad news - a distant relative of C's family has been found - she'd been missing for nearly a month - they found her body this weekend. Poor girl.

On a much lighter note the UPS guy delivered our rain barrel-to-be. I had to roll it around to the garage. He laughed when I told him that C is going to do it himself and that I'm hoping that this isn't the moment when I discover I married Tim Taylor!!

The database was up this afternoon (yay!) and my friend has recovered from her illness. I think I can bring the info she wants in in ten days. I also got my cheque (finally!!!)

By the time I got back the post had been and C's Granny has outdone herself. Last year for my B'day she sent a card to the wrong address 3 times. It bounced back and forth across the atlantic only arriving about 2 months late. She sent an airmail with NO address at all (luckily we have a smart postwoman) just our name the city and USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home