Monday, June 20, 2005

Mice - yuck!

Last Thursday I went into the office to complete the download of our piccies from the St George field trip and found 2 dead mice in the traps, one had been beheaded the other caught by the leg had taken a while to die so they must've been their since J left on Friday night which is gross.

I'm not exactly a shrinking violet when it comes to showing my disgust about something like this so I went over to the main trailer to talk to the HR girl - who wasn't there - so I picked up the supplies and cleaned up the mess.

Still fuming I phoned her leaving a very concise and very sharp message to the effect of get your finger out and block up the hole they are comming in through. She phoned me back and played nice, lying little cow actually forwarded my voicemail to her boss who is livid with me. But you know what, I don't give a toss. The hole got plugged up that same day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home