Thursday, August 10, 2006

and they wonder why there's a war on terror

C has been away the last couple of days. Due to come back today I got a message on the machine about the chaos in London so I turned on CNN - hype Al Queda hype hype. So then I turned to the internet and BBC News 24. So now I know what C was referring to. I called him and warned him about taking his handluggage on the flight and that all liquids would be confiscated.

He just called me steaming mad, it seems he got into it with a TSA official who after taking his toothpaste(not a liquid last time I looked) and can of deodorant told him it was all his fault because 'your lot' and I quote 'started it' Now C is as white as a ghost, and he doesn't wear a turban in fact he looks nothing like a radical muslim and luckily the guy's supervisor was standing right next to him so C let him have it along the lines of MI5 and Scotland Yard arresting these men before they could carry out their plan unlike the CIA, FBI and the entire Bush Administration who royally screwed up and allowed September 11 to happen.
Admittedly this was a hick from Nebraska who probably stabs himself in the chest every time he puts on his TSA badge but C told me that he has been taken off duty and hopefully they will fire the twit.

So C will be coming home stinky and I'm not kissing him until he's cleaned his teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home