Tuesday, September 11, 2007

30th Birthday Mayhem and a couple of live ones

Yesterday was TKE's 30th and it was busier than Christmas! 6 hours went by in a snap the terminal by the door failed twice - and twice we got it back. I met Diane Ackerman - I didn't know she was in the back office I wish I could've heard her read but I along with K and B was working my tail off! It was really good evening though.

I love our cat I really do but this morning she is really pushing it. She has brought in two live birds - the first one she took downstairs - crafty little cow knocked at the flap without the bird in her mouth and brought it in when I opened the back door. That one was in shock so it was really easy to put outside. I locked Dory in until it flew off. The second one she didn't take downstairs but straight into her kitty tunnel that one was much more lively and started flying around the room, leaving feathers and sh*t everywhere. C tells me we won't get any sleep tonight if I keep her in so she's out again but if she brings in another live one - he will be clearing up after it.

Oh and J and F hope you have a lovely wedding day we won't forget your anniversary 'cos it's the same day as ours! We gave up with the copper lark - who thinks these things up. Seven years is copper/wool and or a desk set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home