Monday, January 12, 2004

Normal service has been resumed - well sort of. C isn't going to Memphis, I think he's as pleased about it as me:-)

Another attempt failed and I'm having to report to both camps now 'cos I told C's Mum we were trying - I did it to cheer her up - after all she was pretty low the first couple of days and a lot of conversations she had with me or C or his Dad she doesn't remember, but guess what, she remembered that one!!!!!!

I'm flexing my credit card but not in a stupid way ie spend spend spend. I'm buying an item and then paying it off when the bill comes in, or I'm buying an expensive item and transferring money from my bank to my credit card account (which is also my bank) each week so it's like layaway.

C sprang one on me over the weekend, he's got a great deal at the beginnng of Feb for Las Vegas, he wanted to go around Valentine's Day but it's way expensive then so we are having an early one. We'll drive down and I've agreed to drive for a bit to break up the journey for him - should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home