Monday, June 20, 2005

Last Dr Who I'm going to be watching

Being a brit I grew up with Dr Who, the shaky scenery the dodgy dialogue and geniunely scary monsters (well they're scary when you're five years old) as I grew up the magic faded and when it died back in the 80's I wasn't sorry to see it go. Until now

See the BBC resurected the show and got Christopher Eccleston to play the Doctor and a damn good job he made of it. We tuned in to the show every week - it was exciting, scary and even funny in parts - we even got the Daleks back. Bilie Piper was a surprise (sorry Billie, I thought you were going to suck - I was wrong - you were fab!) But for whatever reason Eccleston only wanted to do one season and now we've got the new guy - and well let's just say he's too pretty to play a timelord...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home