Monday, June 20, 2005

Writers Conference

I'm going to be out most of this week. But this conference is something I should have done ages ago. I'm pleasantly surprised how well it's going so far, the organisation is good and the group have their act together. Should be fun.

Oh just one more thing, those of you who watched what could loosely be called a Grand Prix on sunday can do something for me. Call Max Mosely of the FIA and tell him he's fired - what an arsehole - oh wait I meant arrogant arsehole. One simple change would have allowed all the teams to race not just six cars and as DC so succintly put it, it's a shame that grown adults can't sort out such a simple problem.

Bernie, Max, lads you really shot yourselves in the foot with that one. It's time the FIA got their marching orders, roll on the new GP format, minus the FIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home