Monday, January 16, 2006

2006 Paula Blogs Again

Wow

I can't believe that I haven't blogged since September, this is crazy but I have been kind of busy. Went back to Europe for a month in October and when I got back I got caught up in this building a website business - website is now online and looks pretty damn good for a first attempt (www.writersatwork.org) check it out.

C's parents were here for Christmas and no nothing blew up or broke and the power didn't go out. We actually had a cooked turkey this time instead of a frozen one buried in our own snowcave in the garden!

We got dumped on with snow yesterday although they forecast 3-7 inches and I think we barely got 3 but of course the last lot that came down froze instantly so today is going to be spent in and out and in and out.

We already have a couple of trips lined up for this year. LV end of Feb and back to UK for Christmas 06. I didn't make any resolutions, as they always get broken, but I will make the time to keep this thing a bit more up-to-date so here goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home