Monday, August 21, 2006

My Best Friend's Wedding

So here we go, tomorrow C and I are off to Vegas for M & R's nuptials. This will be the smallest wedding I've ever been to including the bride and groom there will be eight people, his parents, her parents and us. M you will shoot me for this but I can remember the second you two met! We were just about to leave for the ceremony and R and Menno were standing with us in the lobby and you and L and L & A came flying in - as usual you'd got lost on the way up (quote from trip to check out Farnham college me "get in the right hand lane" you "I can't it's full")and as you were signing in I pointed you out to R and his eyes lit up and that was that. All I can say is it's about time guys! six years is a long time to keep people in suspense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home