Friday, September 28, 2007

C goes to Torey and the Angel of Death moves out???

C is down in Torey with the fabulous biker boys as I'm writing this and the cellphone reception down there is spotty at best so I'm a free agent until Sunday. Just me and the moggy and she knows he's gone 'cos she's sitting on the dining table - naughty kitty!

As we are all wired I've been using e-cards this year it makes more sense and postage is really expensive now, when they upped the local postage they almost doubled the overseas one. Christmas is going to be pricey:-( but I digress. These e-cards have worked really well until this last one. My godmother's birthday - she can't see her card just an error message. Sorry Auntie D!

Oh yes M while I remember, just because we are both going to be in UK at the same time doesn't mean we can meet up. I know geography was never your strong suit - but we'll be up North with C's parents and you will be down South with yours and R's. C's parents are paying to fly us over and we will be spending our Xmas with them.

This is weird, yesterday there was a small moving van outside the AOD's place (aka mormon barbie) I know this because it kept parking across the end of our drive. I just assumed that her girlfriend?? is moving in but this morning there is a dirty great moving van out there and no sign of her and the kids. Now they could be moving stuff in but that house isn't anywhere near big enough for all that stuff, so logically they're moving stuff out. Of course it could be wishful thinking on my part but you never know:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home