Monday, April 28, 2003

C's specialty is going away and leaving me with a situation that throws my nice easy routine in chaos - and he's done it again!!

The bed delivery needs a cleaned out room - no furniture and lugging chests of drawers into the second bedroom is not what I had planned for this morning!! but best get it done now. So there is now a bed and nothing else in our room.

Didn't go up to the office today cos the database is still down (what a piece of cr*p!) However I did go and fill the car up with petrol (Americans call it gas but I have my standards) Not a major achievement you might think but when you've not done it for nearly 2 years....... I went before most of the city had woken up so it was nice and quiet and nobody could see me make an idiot of myself. Turns out I did OK, I like the pay-at-the-pump thing. The clunk as the pump shut off made me jump a mile though.

I've just ordered some books off Amazon's site. Had a call from C yesterday to say he'd arrived. He's got a pretty good view of Tower Bridge I hope they warn him when the ships are going underneath or all his furniture is nailed down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home