Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Tree surgeons is this weeks subject - our "slightly diseased" tree is in fact dead. It is an ex-tree. 3 different companies one conclusion - it has to come out. Try convincing C who thinks we can keep the trunk as a feature Mind you the poor guy has enough weighing on his mind at the moment. Don't ask - if I told you I'd have to shoot you!

The heatwave finally broke (yay!) we are now down in the upper nineties.

I'm getting a trip back to UK but not until October - told Mum this morning and she's thrilled to put it mildly. Another rollercoaster of visiting relatives, must make some time to see the Witch and Kate if possible.

I'm keeping it short today 'cos this crappy windoze software is making life hell at the moment. First it can't find the site then the damn thing went and wiped all my password cookies (I have them backed up so sod you Gates!!) Then when I tried to reboot it nearly had a cow and the only way to kill it was to hold down the power switch.

All together now MICROSOFT IS CRAP, MICROSOFT IS CRAP E - I DIDLY DI MICROSOFT IS CRAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home