Friday, June 06, 2003

Welcome to this edition of the Friday blog!!

I'm so busy/tired at the moment that I keep forgetting to blog.

So where were we?

Oh yes, Italian Job is a very good film - nothing like the original but fun none the less.

Monday I went collecting seeds that look like Dandelions but aren't. We got a whole bunch of them and sent them off to Kew (Or Wakehurst Place as we know it.)

I'm getting pretty brave not only did I use the freeway but I drove down to Home Depot on my own (OK I know that sounds like a v small thing but trust me, direction was never my strong suit and just getting there and back without getting lost was a flaming miracle)

This morning I've been raptor watching out at Vernon with H. We checked a whole bunch of nests and I saw a pair of Swainson's Hawks for the first time - incredible! They soar on the air currents for hours, I honestly could've watched them all day. I took C's binoculars so we wouldn't have to keep handing T's over.

Feeling pretty sleepy but must remember to eat something. This weekend I am going to buy a bike jacket like C's (well not exactly like C's don't want to look like Harold and Hilda!!) I mean with the mesh stuff and the armour - my old jacket was far too hot at the weekend, whenever we stopped for a traffic light I nearly roasted - C kept complaining he was cold - cheeky git.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home