Monday, June 16, 2003

That was a fun weekend. We went to our first meeting of the BMW club - not like clubs in UK ie cliquey, veeeery laid back and we met a lot of interesting people. The meeting broke up about 10ish and we took the bike over to the beamer garage ( I've destroyed my last set of earplugs) We almost came away with a $400 helmet but sanity prevailed, plus the small problem that C's head is too big to fit most helmets (in a nice way of course!)

Anyhoo, after we got back from lunch and stuff there was a message on our machine - did we want to go over to a couple that we met at the meeting - some mutual friends of ours would be there - we went and it was a fun evening - good food and interesting conversation.

Sunday was a fountain hunt - we traipsed around for over 3 hours up and down the valley and couldn't find a damn thing. In the end I sent C off to BBB (which is 5 minutes drive away) where he found just what we were looking for. (!!!!!!!!!) Oh and I am no longer late (test was right, I was wrong).

This morning has been housework (boring!) and making arrangements for the rest of the week - Tuesday now being my only completely free day. I was down here researching 3M window film (the front windows get such a scorching first thing that unless you close the blinds the room heats up way too fast) and as I'm here thought I'd do a Monday post for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home