Tuesday, October 30, 2007

There are times when I want to go home

After a pretty tough closing session - which involved me losing the will to live after every total was out. I thought I'd go home and cuddle up with hubbie. But I got back to my car - my postage stamp of a car and there was a note on it.

It said and I quote

Next Time Be Considerate and don't hog the whole curb!

Thanks

on AETNA stationary.

Now I have parked in that space before in my old car (my big old Subaru) and been blocked in. And I actually was trying to be considerate because it's bin day today and I hate when I can't put my bins out because of some twat parked in the wrong place but do I go out and put notes on people's cars, no I do not because basically I am a nice person and if I'm going to have it out with someone I will talk to them in a reasonable manner, not leave snidey little notes on their windscreens.

Well snidey you made me cry - so I hope you're happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home