Friday, May 30, 2008

Fluffy 2.,0

I'm putting this in the blog that no one reads anymore because I had to write it somewhere. This will make no sense to you unless you worked with me at IR in the 90's. In my working life I never thought I'd ever encounter another 'Fluffy' as far as I was concerned they broke the mould when they made her but here she is Fluffy 2.0, as undermining and corrosive as version 1.0. even looks the same, even sounds the same. This puts a whole new spin on a situation I thought had been sorted out last December. The people I work with are like a family but there is one that I do not trust, a backstabber, a Fluffy. I learned the hard way that you don't rise to a Fluffy's bait. You just get on with the job, always write things down and always have important conversations in front of other people and always be super-nice but never relax. OK now this is buried in cyberspace I feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home