Friday, August 08, 2003

So this'll be Friday then - what a week, I lost one pt job, got another and then got the other one back. Confused - er yup! See it started like this - on the fieldtrip - on the way back I got told that I've been removed from the payroll (so no logging these hours then) I wasn't too fussed 'cos I needed to put in some volunteer hours. Tuesday I had the face-to-face interview for the other job and got offered there and then - subject to a board decision - not bad!

C finished up the fence - we got some stuff to weave through it at the weekend - which sounded a bit heath-robinson to me. I couldn't get my stuff to thread properly and C thought I was deliberately messing it up - so I told him where he could stuff it and left him to it. I was pretty annoyed with myself - cos I couldn't master a simple technique. Well guess what, it turns out it wasn't my fault C came and apologised to me yesterday, seems that the roll I had was wider than his and he was having similar troubles!!!!!

I also planted a bunch of sunflower seeds on Saturday and bugger me they're up already - about half an inch high and their function is to cover the back fence.

Now I don't normally comment on current events but one has me fuming at the moment. Kobe Bryant - the man who thinks it's OK to cheat on his wife ( and possibly raped a young woman)- hell he's admitted he cheated and she's still sticking with him - how daft is his wife? The trust thing in a marriage is very important if one or other partner breaks that trust, it is not going to come back in a hurry.

And lastly - I'm currently looking for a new e-mail program, the only way I can look at my hotmail account is through internet explorer - it won't work in Netscape anymore. Strange that seeing as hotmail is a microshaft program and netscape isn't hmmmmm. Propriertory software - I think so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home