Tuesday, May 13, 2003

My weekly chat with Mum held a few surprises - after we eventually got to talk to one another. The line was playing up but we cut through that by getting C to call her from his office.

This is the last baby bit - promise. My brother and I weren't planned - she didn't even know about me until I shifted position and my brother made her sick (so nothing's changed there then) I guess I should feel insulted that my being here is an accident of nature but as Mum said you got married and took what came with the responsibility of having sex. My grandmother came from a family of 10!

Drove up to the office for my meeting with S, unfortunately we also needed M who wasn't in the building so I've listed the seeds I have to enter but until M show's me how he set the thing up I can't do anymore.

It's flipping hot out there - the extractor fan came on in the conservatory and nearly scared the bejesus out of me!! I stood up so fast I cracked my head on that damned chandelier ( it's not really a chandelier - well it is - oh you had to be there at the time to understand it)

I've just had a very entertaining conversation with a guy who works at the site we are going to next week. Normally I get an ansaphone and leave a message - but this guy actually picked up and it took a while for him to understand my accent. I've arranged to call him on Monday after I've spoken to S so we can tell him what time we'll be there. That's it - the fridge is calling - watered down beer here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home